Financial Aid Application
Camp Health and Waiver Forms
The following Mass Audubon camps are using the CampDoc.com system, which allows parents/guardians to complete camp health forms and waivers securely online:
- Joppa Flats - email
- Broad Meadow Brook - email
- Broadmoor - email
- Drumlin Farm - email
- Habitat - email
- Wachusett Meadow - email
- Wildwood - email
If your child’s camp is included in this list:
- You will receive an e-mail from CampDoc.com when it is time to complete your camp forms.
- Once completed, these forms can be used at all Mass Audubon camps listed above.
- If your camper will also attend another Mass Audubon camp not listed, you can print a copy from CampDoc.com to send to any other Mass Audubon camp that is not listed above.
- Campers attending Wildwood camp will need to complete a separate profile as overnight camp requires additional information to provide the best care.
Please contact your camp director if you have questions, or if you haven’t received an e-mail from CampDoc.com within 2 weeks after your camp registration.
If your child’s camp is not included in the list:
Once you have received confirmation of your camp registration, download and complete the Camp Health and Waiver Forms below. Please follow the instructions that are included in the forms document. Contact your camp director if you have questions.