Help Us Reach Our Goal!
May 15-16, 2015
Bird-a-thon, our annual fundraiser where teams of birders spend 24 hours trying to spot the most species in Massachusetts, will kick off at 6 pm on May 15.
Since the event began 1983, thousands of dedicated supporters and team members have raised more than $2 million to support Mass Audubon’s wildlife sanctuaries and programs across the state.
You can help Mass Audubon make this the most successful Bird-a-thon ever by joining a team, raising money, or making a donation.
- Donate Support a team or team member.
- Join a Bird-a-thon Team Some of our teams are still looking for members...and you don't have to be a birder to join...you just need to have fun!
- Fundraise Each team member can create a fundraising page and solicit donations to support their team.
- Follow Along And for those of you who will be “tweeting,” “facebooking,” or “instagramming” your way through Bird-a-thon, be sure to include #massaudubon #mabirdathon in your posts so we can like and share your sightings and photos. Or follow along on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see what others are seeing.
- View the highlights and results from last year’s event.
- Spread the word! Tell all your friends about Bird-a-thon
For more information contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-259-2133