Our success is made possible by the commitment of our more than 100,000 members, who care deeply about the natural world and take action to protect it. Join, renew, or give the gift of membership today to help us protect wildlife and wild lands in Massachusetts.
- Protecting more than 35,000 acres across the state, from forests to barrier beaches
- Preserving habitat for more than 150 endangered and threatened native species
- Supporting education and access to connect others with nature
- Advocating for important environmental issues locally, regionally, and globally
- Free admission to our wildlife sanctuaries for year-round outdoor adventures
- Savings on nature programs, fun seasonal events, and purchases at our gift shops
- See a complete list of member benefits.