Bird-a-thon 2013 – Celebrating 30 years!
May 17 & 18
Bird-a-thon, our annual fundraiser where teams of birders spend 24 hours trying to spot the most species in Massachusetts, will kick off at 6 pm May 17.
This year, we have a great reason to celebrate as Bird-a-thon turns 30! Since the event began 1983, thousands of dedicated supporters and team members have raised more than $2 million to support Mass Audubon’s wildlife sanctuaries and programs across the state.
You can help Mass Audubon make this the most successful Bird-a-thon ever by joining a team, raising money, or making a donation.
- Donate Support a team or team member.
- Join a Bird-a-thon Team Some of our teams are still looking for members...and you don't have to be a birder to join...you just need to have fun!
- Fundraise Each team member can create a fundraising page and solicit donations to support their team.
- Tweet Let us know where you are and what you see while you are out and about. Follow along on Twitter by including @MassAudubon and #birdathon.
- View the highlights and results from last year’s event.
- Spread the word! Tell all your friends about Bird-a-thon
For more information contact: email@example.com or call 781-259-2133