Planning Your Visit
Before your visit:
You can find directions, area maps and trail maps on each sanctuary's webpage.
- You may want to print out some activities from our EcoKids pages.
- Pack a picnic lunch
- Find us on Facebook.
During your visit:
- Ask the admissions desk for discovery backpacks or Quests and have fun exploring the hidden treasures you’ll find.
- Keep track of wildlife sightings in your Passport or a nature journal.
- Pick up a list of upcoming programs for yourself or someone you know.
Reasons to come back:
- As the seasons change, so do our wildlife sanctuaries—be sure to visit again and see what’s new.
- Programs, classes, camps, and special events—more than 4,000 every year. See what's coming up.
- With a Mass Audubon membership, you’ll get free admission to all of our wildlife sanctuaries.