North Hill Marsh Wildlife Sanctuary
North Hill Marsh’s oak and
pine woodlands, wetlands, and
90-acre pond provide prime habitat
for wildlife, especially migratory
waterfowl. A clearly marked
trail system leads you through
the sanctuary. We offer school and group programs, summer camp, and travel programs at North River Wildlife Sanctuary.
This property is managed by North River Wildlife Sanctuary.
For more information:
Trails open every day, dawn
- For Your Safety
- Do not feed any animals
- Stay on trails to avoid ticks and poison ivy
- Do not smoke anywhere on the sanctuary
- Do not pick or collect plants or crops without permission
- Avoid Conflicts with Wildlife
- Dogs must be under your control at all times. Please clean up after your dogs so others may enjoy this site.
- Picnic only in designated areas
- Do not bring motorized vehicles onto the site
- Boating, hunting, fishing, or trapping are not permitted
Mass Audubon Members enjoy FREE admission.
Not a Member? Join Today!
$3 for nonmember adults;
$2 for nonmember children (2-12)
From Rt I-93: Take Rt 3 south
to exit 11 (Rt 14, Duxbury/
Pembroke). Take a right onto
Rt 14 east, follow 0.2 miles, then
turn right onto Lincoln Street.
Lincoln Street becomes Mayflower
Street. Follow for 1 mile and bear
to the left. Sanctuary parking is
0.5 miles ahead on the left.
From Rt 3A: Take a right onto
Mayflower Street at the Duxbury
Fire Station. From Rt 3A north,
take a left onto Mayflower Street.
Sanctuary parking is 1.2 miles
ahead on the right.