|Published: August 10, 2012|
Rockin' with Raptors Festival - September 22
Saturday, September 22, 2012
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Join Boston Nature Center for its free annual Rockin’ with Raptors festival and the 10th Anniversary of the George Robert White Environmental Conservation Center in Mattapan. This free community celebration is a great opportunity to explore Mass Audubon’s urban sanctuary, located just outside of Boston and home to two miles of trails, a nature play area, plenty of wildlife, and a thriving community garden.
- Live Raptors from Blue Hills Trailside Museum
- Animal Adventures Petting Zoo
- Branches Steel Orchestra
- Radio 92.9/WBOS Games & Prizes
- Cookout, Cake, & Ice Cream
- Face Painting and Arts & Crafts
- Fun Activities for All Ages
Rain or shine.
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Feinberg, Campbell & Zack, P.C.