Mass Audubon Tours
Mass Audubon has been leading discerning travelers to the world's most exciting wilderness destinations for more than 50 years. Our mission is to combine world-class birding with broader education about natural history and culture.
Here are 5 reasons you should travel with Mass Audubon.
- Our leaders: Professional and personable, Mass Audubon naturalists partner with knowledgeable, local guides.
- Small groups: Land tours typically have fewer than 14 travelers and two guides.
- Unique itineraries: Our land tours are perfect for people who love world-class birding, but want a more relaxed pace and the opportunity to learn about and enjoy additional natural highlights of a region, such as wildflowers, butterflies, mammals, and plants. Check-out our upcoming tours.
- Comfort and culture: Whenever possible, we stay in very comfortable, locally-owned accommodations with private bathrooms and fine food. There are always opportunities to experience some of the cultural highlights of the region and connect with local people.
- Conservation: Our tours support local conservation work, as well as provide important funding for conservation programs at Mass Audubon. We adhere to Mass Audubon's Standards for Responsible Travel.
"The success of a trip depends on the details. Both our Mass Audubon leader and our in-country guide were excellent at taking care of the small stuff... They not only helped us see birds, animals, and plants, but were attentive to our personal needs, as well. They were unsurpassed in their knowledge, competence, and unfailing kindness... I recommend traveling with Mass Audubon"
–Mass Audubon traveler on a Zambia tour